Cost-Effective, On-Point Environmental Litigation
Counsel Your Business Demands
Environmental laws require close attention to detail. Policies and laws often undergo change, and accurate technical analysis is critical to managing business strategies and liabilities. At Mark J. Hill & Associates, P.C., we consult with, advocate for and manage litigation at state and federal levels for clients that include Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, multinationals, regional businesses, smaller local businesses, municipalities, individuals and other public entities.
Our clients depend on our extensive litigation experience. We have longstanding relationships with companies in chemical, industrial, energy, mining, manufacturing, food production, water, agricultural, transportation, waste management, resource recovery and real estate industries.
Based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, we stand out in our nation’s legal nerve center, often serving as national environmental counsel for our clients. Attorney Mark J. Hill holds degrees in both chemistry and business, and his extensive experience includes environmental insurance coverage litigation.
Our counsel and litigation work encompasses an array of matters:
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and state environmental, natural resources and health agency mandates
- Administrative actions and appeals
- Contract and common law claims
- Toxic tort defense, class action suits and citizen suits
- Superfund sites
- Natural resource damages
- Storage tanks
- Real estate and land use
- Redevelopment of environmentally contaminated property
- Site remediation, contamination cleanup and hazardous waste recycling
- Insurance coverage claims on behalf of policyholders
- Cost recovery
Attorney Mark J. Hill brings over 30 years of legal experience and prior insurance defense work experience to your matter. He is a consummate professional who operates with the utmost discretion, and has the resources, talent and passion to protect your best interests in the face of any and all challenges.