Comprehensive Legal Coverage for Your Business
Our Litigation Prowess Is Unequivocal
Our work for small business owners is generally concentrated in the Philadelphia area, but we frequently work with clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. With over 30 years of legal experience, attorney Mark J. Hill is also familiar with business laws and capable of handling legal matters throughout the U.S.
We have an extremely high success rate in litigation, but arguably greater successes have been achieved through alternative dispute resolution methods and ensuring that our clients’ contracts and insurance coverage policies are fairly written and benefits are maximized.
Our Insurance and Risk Management Experience Has Enabled Versatility in All Aspects of Business Law
From contract analysis, structuring of indemnification agreements and negotiation to liability and land use disputes, our strength in insurance law aids our well-established practice. Our lawyers are leaders in our field and virtually unmatched in any legal forum. At Mark J. Hill & Associates, P.C., you get top-tier legal counsel and representation along with personal guidance and care from two top legal minds in Philadelphia.
We handle an assortment of legal matters for individuals, businesses of all industries, schools and nonprofit corporations. The experience and capabilities we bring to resolving your specific legal matters include plaintiffs’ and defense work:
- Defense from insurance provider aggression
- Representation for indemnity claims
- Protection against liabilities, lawsuits and indemnification through contracts
- Guidance and representation in fair and ethical business and employment practices
- Unfair competition and restrictive covenants
- Corporate compliance and governance
- Partnership/shareholder dispute resolution
- Business dissolution
- Intellectual property issues
- Product liability
- Professional liability
- School liability protections as well as representation of children who have been harmed as a result of institutional negligence
- Representation of students and faculty who have suffered damages relating to tuition and funding issues, disability issues and civil rights issues
- Hearings and appeals in state and federal courts
We are dedicated to securing your best possible result and setting you up for future success. Our legal work is proactive, preventative and comprehensive. We would like to speak with you.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Unique Small Business Legal Matters
We will meet at your convenience, and we look forward to speaking with. You have no obligations following a consultation with an attorney. Please contact us online or call us at 215-564-1100 to speak with an attorney.